nav bar

about metutorialsmy housecontact me

Thursday, December 18, 2014

showered by friends

A couple of weeks ago, I was blessed to have a second baby shower! This one was thrown by a close group of girlfriends from church.  The shower was so sweet {actually that was part of the theme} and incredibly thoughtful! It was held in a loft space in downtown Liberty and the girls set up the cutest decor... the table scape and place settings were perfect!

And how adorable is the sign that Melody made! Now it's hanging in the nursery! :)

Then there was the amazing food...how blessed I am to have friends that are incredible at cooking and baking as well! I have certainly not lacked on appetite lately! This particular group of girls knows some of my habits too... we met for a year, every other Friday morning, at Panera at 6 am while going through a bible study.  So they knew my breakfast of choice was a spinach and bacon soufle... hence their thoughtfulness to have a spinach and bacon quiche! Yum! Also some delicious sausage balls {so good} and probably some of the best brownies I've ever had in my life...

Plus pretzel bread {another one of my faves}, fruit, chicken salad, and some really yummy cupcakes! I really just can't say enough about how good the food was!

Not only was I showered with gifts for the baby, I was also showered with kind words by all the guests.  Everyone wrote a little note to baby boy Champ and I teared up big time when I came home and read them all.  I will definitely cherish those notes forever!  Can't say enough how much I appreciate these ladies and all the guests that attended!




No comments:

Post a Comment